Thursday, December 7, 2017

"UPDATE 29" - DECEMBER 07, 2017 (HO HO HO)

Today was a thesis day. For half of the class, I was called out by Mr. Templet, the AP English Literature teacher, to make up a multiple-choice test. Upon return, I finished mastering a track on Logic Pro X and converted it into a WAV file compared to the usual MP3 or AAC stems exported. I then uploaded the track to Bandcamp and designed cover art for it using Photoshop, Fragment, and Photo Editor. The song title was chosen by fellow TAG student, Sally Thurman. After that, I shared the song to fellow peers to get an opinion on how to improve. I also began talks with Isaiah about becoming a co-producer on his upcoming record. After that, I began to sort through various samples of songs I had compiled for inspiration for a next track. Out of the approximately 50 I have made, only three have made it to my project HYPERLINK thus far. Finally, Krishna has requested for me to mentor him on becoming a producer and to tutor him on how to use a DAW (digital audio workspace) and MIDI keyboard to create music.

Click here to hear the track "SALLY IS WEIRD" by I/O on Bandcamp.

No comments:

Post a Comment