Wednesday, January 10, 2018

"UPDATE 33" - JANUARY 10, 2018

Today I signed with a label. It was a big step for me in creating my brand and developing as an artist. I am using an online distribution service called DistroKid to pass my music to over 150 music streaming services. I finished a track titled "Noche" (click here to listen) that I planned to be my debut release on services such as iTunes, Spotify, and TIDAL. I added two additional samples and finished drum sequencing. The most difficult part of today was compressing to the correct kbps that would pass the standards of lossless compression systems such as the ones TIDAL uses to provide a seamless streaming experience. I filled out the metadata for the track and uploaded it to the distribution service. Also, I used Photoshop to develop a simple song cover. In about 1-2 business days, my track should be available on all major streaming platforms.

No comments:

Post a Comment